This is a multi-purpose herb that is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of anxiety, insomnia, depression, immunity, weight loss, weight gain, and as a sexual stimulant Ashwagandha is used in the Ashwagandha Lehyam for strengthening .
According to Ayurveda, it has excellent anti-anxiety and anti-stress properties and reduces the effects of tiredness and fatigue
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Aswagandhadi Lehyam is an Ayurvedic formulation that is prepared as per the ancient Ayurveda texts. This is a jam-like mixture of potent herbs that are used in traditional medicine to enhance strength and stamina.
Uses of Ashwagandha Lehyam
As per Ayurveda, Ashwagandha Lehyam benefits those who are looking to build their strength and vitality. It contains ingredients used for the Ayurvedic treatment of those who need to regain their strength and stamina after a debilitating illness. Aswagandhadi or Ashwagandha Lehyam uses Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng as its main ingredient.
Kerala Ayurveda’s Aswagandhadi Lehyam is one healthy approach that helps improve metabolism rate, one of the most important factors responsible for variations in body weight. It can help boost immunity and contains ingredients known to provide relief from neuromuscular conditions. The idea is to increase muscle strength, physical endurance, stamina, vitality, rejuvenate tissues, etc so that you feel the best of your health.
The common ingredients used in the making of ayurvedic lehyam and ayurvedic tonic for increasing metabolism include:
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- This is a multi-purpose herb that is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of anxiety, insomnia, depression, immunity, weight loss, weight gain, and as a sexual stimulant
- Ashwagandha is used in the Ashwagandha Lehyam for strengthening
- According to Ayurveda, it has excellent anti-anxiety and anti-stress properties and reduces the effects of tiredness and fatigue
Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Balances the three Doshas, particularly Kapha and Vata Doshas
- It is useful in Ayurvedic treatments of skin diseases, itching, sugar issues, urinary tract issues, digestive problems, respiratory problems, fever, excessive thirst, and burning sensation
- It is also used as a detoxifier to cleanse breast milk and improve sperm quality and quantity
Jeera (Cuminum cyminum)
- According to Ayurveda, it is a digestive stimulant useful in treating digestive disorders and relieving bloating and gas
Madhusnuhi (Smilax China)
- Reduces all the three vitiated Doshas
- It is used in Ayurveda as an antimicrobial, appetite stimulant, carminative and in the Ayurvedic treatment of schizophrenia, syphilis, impotence and skin diseases
Draksha (Vitis vinifera)
- Helps balance Vata and Pitta Doshas
- In traditional medicine, it eases bowel movement, is helpful in controlling excessive bleeding and helps to reduce anxiety
- Excellent for Vata and Pitta vitiation
- It is used in Ayurveda as a carrier that absorbs all the qualities of the other ingredients without losing its own properties
- It is used as an antitoxic in Ayurvedic medicine that improves memory, intelligence, and digestion
- Ayurveda states that ghee easily crosses the blood-brain barrier and is, therefore, a good memory tonic Ayurvedic base that stimulates and strengthens the nervous system. When used on the skin, it easily penetrates into the tissues.
- Balances Kapha and Pitta Doshas
- It is an Ayurvedic catalyst that helps the medicines penetrate better
Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- It balances Kapha and Vata Doshas
- It is used in Ayurveda as an antioxidant in treating asthma, hypertension, dysuria, and indigestion
- Balances the Vata and Pitta Doshas
- It is used in Ayurveda as a blood purifier
10 to 20 grams twice daily or as directed by a physician. Seek your ayurvedic physician’s advice before consuming this lehyam. Taking care of your immunity, health problems, and needs, they can guide you in the apt quantity to be taken.
How to increase metabolism with ayurvedic medicine?
Aswagandhadi Lehyam is a polyherbal semi-solid formulation of ayurvedic medicine with some rare herbs used in its making. It can help with the weight-gain regimen followed by those with extremely low weight due to poor metabolism.
Aswagandhadi Lehyam can help those who feel low in energy or have low stamina, muscle, and sexual strength. Since the revitalizing properties of Ashwagandha are known to trigger metabolism and immunity, this lehyam can help improve weight using natural ingredients.
Apart from this, this lehyam can also be consumed to help improve the quality of sleep, reduce chronic illnesses or pain arising out of these conditions.
Ashwagandhadi Lehyam works upon Vata and Kapha dosha of the body. By elevating the levels of Kapha, this lehyam helps promote healthy weight gain and muscle mass.
Strengthening – Ayurvedic View
To strengthen the body, digestion must be excellent. The three Doshas also must be balanced. When lifestyle practices are good and the person takes herbs that have the ability to penetrate and rejuvenate the body tissues they become strong. The metabolism has to be kept at its best to burn unhealthy fat and get more nutrients out of the food intake. Along with a balanced diet, proper hydration, and good habits, Ayurvedic supplements such as Ashwagandha Lehyam to enhance the metabolic rate are also essential.
Low muscle mass
This ayurvedic lehyam contains ingredients that provide the body with the required nourishments to help increase body weight. By promoting hunger naturally, Aswagandhadi Lehyam helps the body to get a balanced amount of healthy fat. Muscles, bones, and joints gain strength with a regular intake of this lehyam with warm milk or as suggested by your doctor.
Fatigue and low energy level
It is a healthy supplement to treat chronic stress, and the conditions arising because of this. It reduces body aches, tiredness, physical weakness, exhaustion, breathing problems after working for a little bit. When the adrenal glands of the body are not working properly, blood pressure and blood sugar rate rise and further unhealthy fat does not burn which in return may make the body lethargic and sluggish. By promoting strength to the muscles and adrenal health, this reduces physical weakness in old and young people.
Causes of low metabolism
Keeping your metabolism healthy is crucial for maintaining a healthy weight. Our unhealthy habits can make it hard for you to boost metabolism and slow down bodily function.
- Your genes and hormones
- Eating too little calories
- Lack of sleep
- Following a strict weight loss diet
- Not drinking enough water
- Consuming too much caffeine
- Not enough calcium in your body
- Not taking carbs
- No fixed eating regimen
- Chronic stress
Aswagandhadi Lehyam benefits are not limited to helping boost up metabolism rather it is also known to help improve physical stamina, relieve stress, improve appetite level, etc.
Ashwagandha Lehyam Buy Online
Kerala Ayurveda uses the best handpicked ingredients in every formulation to aid your well being. Buy genuine Ashwagandha Lehyam online on our website or on Amazon.
Strengthening – An Overview
The general opinion on strengthening the body and building mass is two-fold. One must exercise appropriately to build the musculature that is desired. This is to be supported by a very nutritious diet that is particularly high in protein.
Is this ayurvedic medicine safe for pregnant women?
It may not work well on pregnant women or breastfeeding women. Kindly consult your ayurvedic physician before including Aswagandhadi Lehyam in your health regimen.
Can it be taken with water?
For best results, take it along with warm milk about 30-45 minutes before the meal.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of the children
- Overdose may trigger side effects
1. Can Aswagandhadi Lehyam be taken by ladies?
Yes, Aswagandhadi Lehyam can be taken by women. However, it’s important that you consider the dosage and precautions that come with taking the treatment. It’s highly suggested that you take around 700 mg of Ashwagandha on a daily basis. Aswagandhadi Lehyam has plenty of benefits for women besides menopause balancing They can act as mood boosters, provide energy, help in hormonal balance and stabilize blood sugar.
2. Is this product sugar-free?
No, Aswagandhadi Lehyam’s preparation involves a generous use of sugar. Once the sugar is added to a boiled and simmered mixture, then it’s reduced further until the mixture has a jam-like consistency.
3. Does this product help in gaining weight?
When Aswagandhadi Lehyam is taken with additional fattening ingredients, daily, then it can lead to weight gain. Also, Aswagandhadi Lehyam helps increase appetite which can help with weight gain as well.
4. Is this product an ayurvedic medicine for protein?
Aswagandhadi Lehyam does contain root powder, which has 3.4 grams of protein in it. Studies have shown that people who take ashwagandha regularly have gained a significant amount of muscle size and strength. This is more prominent in men because Aswagandhadi Lehyam can increase muscle mass, reduce body fat, and increase strength.
5. How shall we consume this product with milk or water?
You can have the powder with milk or water, it depends on personal preference, but it needs to be consumed after meals. Traditionally, it’s used as a powder and it’s mixed with warm milk and honey; this mixture helps regulate sleep cycles and mood swings as well. You can have a cup of milk with 1 teaspoon of Ashwagandha Lehyam before going to bed.